H.R.3324 - Prioritizing Revised Operations To Eliminate Cyanobacteria Toxins in Florida Act116th Congress (2019-2020)
Subject Terms Assigned to H.R.3324 — 116th Congress (2019-2020)
Links from terms open lists of other bills and resolutions to which the term has been assigned. Find Bills by Legislative Subject and Policy Area provides research guidance. View all Legislative Subject Terms for this Congress.
One Policy Area term, which best describes an entire measure, is assigned to every public bill or resolution.
- Aquatic ecology
- Environmental assessment, monitoring, research
- Environmental health
- Environmental regulatory procedures
- Government information and archives
- Government studies and investigations
- Hazardous wastes and toxic substances
- Infrastructure development
- Lakes and rivers
- Marine pollution
- Water quality
- Wildlife conservation and habitat protection