H.R.3394 - Children's Act for Responsible Employment and Farm Safety of 2019116th Congress (2019-2020)
Subject Terms Assigned to H.R.3394 — 116th Congress (2019-2020)
Links from terms open lists of other bills and resolutions to which the term has been assigned. Find Bills by Legislative Subject and Policy Area provides research guidance. View all Legislative Subject Terms for this Congress.
One Policy Area term, which best describes an entire measure, is assigned to every public bill or resolution.
- Administrative law and regulatory procedures
- Business records
- Civil actions and liability
- Congressional oversight
- Crimes against children
- Department of Labor
- Government information and archives
- Hazardous wastes and toxic substances
- Labor standards
- Migrant, seasonal, agricultural labor
- Worker safety and health
- Youth employment and child labor