H.R.3441 - Kleptocrat Exposure Act116th Congress (2019-2020)
Subject Terms Assigned to H.R.3441 — 116th Congress (2019-2020)
Links from terms open lists of other bills and resolutions to which the term has been assigned. Find Bills by Legislative Subject and Policy Area provides research guidance. View all Legislative Subject Terms for this Congress.
One Policy Area term, which best describes an entire measure, is assigned to every public bill or resolution.
- Criminal procedure and sentencing
- Diplomacy, foreign officials, Americans abroad
- Elections, voting, political campaign regulation
- Government ethics and transparency, public corruption
- Government information and archives
- Human rights
- Public contracts and procurement
- Right of privacy
- Visas and passports