H.R.3446 - National Commission on Scleroderma and Fibrotic Diseases Act of 2019116th Congress (2019-2020)
Subject Terms Assigned to H.R.3446 — 116th Congress (2019-2020)
Links from terms open lists of other bills and resolutions to which the term has been assigned. Find Bills by Legislative Subject and Policy Area provides research guidance. View all Legislative Subject Terms for this Congress.
One Policy Area term, which best describes an entire measure, is assigned to every public bill or resolution.
- Advisory bodies
- Congressional oversight
- Government studies and investigations
- Health programs administration and funding
- Health promotion and preventive care
- Medical research
- Medical tests and diagnostic methods
- Musculoskeletal and skin diseases
- Organ and tissue donation and transplantation
- Research administration and funding
- Research and development