H.R.3451 - Humane Enforcement and Legal Protections for Separated Children Act of 2019116th Congress (2019-2020)
Subject Terms Assigned to H.R.3451 — 116th Congress (2019-2020)
Links from terms open lists of other bills and resolutions to which the term has been assigned. Find Bills by Legislative Subject and Policy Area provides research guidance. View all Legislative Subject Terms for this Congress.
One Policy Area term, which best describes an entire measure, is assigned to every public bill or resolution.
- Border security and unlawful immigration
- Child care and development
- Child safety and welfare
- Department of Homeland Security
- Detention of persons
- Family relationships
- Government buildings, facilities, and property
- Government employee pay, benefits, personnel management
- Immigration status and procedures
- Judicial procedure and administration
- Separation, divorce, custody, support
- Visas and passports