H.R.3660 - Accountability for Migrant Deaths Act of 2019116th Congress (2019-2020)
Subject Terms Assigned to H.R.3660 — 116th Congress (2019-2020)
Links from terms open lists of other bills and resolutions to which the term has been assigned. Find Bills by Legislative Subject and Policy Area provides research guidance. View all Legislative Subject Terms for this Congress.
One Policy Area term, which best describes an entire measure, is assigned to every public bill or resolution.
- Administrative law and regulatory procedures
- Border security and unlawful immigration
- Congressional oversight
- Congressional-executive branch relations
- Department of Health and Human Services
- Department of Homeland Security
- Detention of persons
- Federal officials
- Health information and medical records
- Immigrant health and welfare
- Immigration status and procedures