H.R.3665 - School Violence Prevention and Mitigation Act of 2019116th Congress (2019-2020)
Subject Terms Assigned to H.R.3665 — 116th Congress (2019-2020)
Links from terms open lists of other bills and resolutions to which the term has been assigned. Find Bills by Legislative Subject and Policy Area provides research guidance. View all Legislative Subject Terms for this Congress.
One Policy Area term, which best describes an entire measure, is assigned to every public bill or resolution.
- Child safety and welfare
- Congressional oversight
- Crime prevention
- Criminal justice information and records
- Educational facilities and institutions
- Elementary and secondary education
- Emergency communications systems
- Emergency planning and evacuation
- Government information and archives
- Law enforcement administration and funding