H.R.3668 - Asuncion Valdivia Heat Illness and Fatality Prevention Act of 2019116th Congress (2019-2020)
Subject Terms Assigned to H.R.3668 — 116th Congress (2019-2020)
Links from terms open lists of other bills and resolutions to which the term has been assigned. Find Bills by Legislative Subject and Policy Area provides research guidance. View all Legislative Subject Terms for this Congress.
One Policy Area term, which best describes an entire measure, is assigned to every public bill or resolution.
- Administrative law and regulatory procedures
- Business records
- Emergency planning and evacuation
- Employment and training programs
- Employment discrimination and employee rights
- Health promotion and preventive care
- Labor standards
- Labor-management relations
- Lighting, heating, cooling
- Water use and supply
- Worker safety and health