H.R.3699 - Pipeline Security Act116th Congress (2019-2020)
Subject Terms Assigned to H.R.3699 — 116th Congress (2019-2020)
Links from terms open lists of other bills and resolutions to which the term has been assigned. Find Bills by Legislative Subject and Policy Area provides research guidance. View all Legislative Subject Terms for this Congress.
One Policy Area term, which best describes an entire measure, is assigned to every public bill or resolution.
- Computer security and identity theft
- Congressional oversight
- Department of Homeland Security
- Espionage and treason
- Executive agency funding and structure
- Government employee pay, benefits, personnel management
- Government information and archives
- Government studies and investigations
- Intergovernmental relations
- Oil and gas
- Transportation safety and security