H.R.3778 - Cady Housh and Gemesha Thomas Student Suicide Prevention Act of 2019116th Congress (2019-2020)
Subject Terms Assigned to H.R.3778 — 116th Congress (2019-2020)
Links from terms open lists of other bills and resolutions to which the term has been assigned. Find Bills by Legislative Subject and Policy Area provides research guidance. View all Legislative Subject Terms for this Congress.
One Policy Area term, which best describes an entire measure, is assigned to every public bill or resolution.
- Child health
- Education programs funding
- Elementary and secondary education
- Health information and medical records
- Health personnel
- Health programs administration and funding
- Health promotion and preventive care
- Mental health
- Minority health
- State and local government operations
- Teaching, teachers, curricula