H.R.38 - Concealed Carry Reciprocity Act of 2019116th Congress (2019-2020)
Subject Terms Assigned to H.R.38 — 116th Congress (2019-2020)
Links from terms open lists of other bills and resolutions to which the term has been assigned. Find Bills by Legislative Subject and Policy Area provides research guidance. View all Legislative Subject Terms for this Congress.
One Policy Area term, which best describes an entire measure, is assigned to every public bill or resolution.
- Civil actions and liability
- Firearms and explosives
- Forests, forestry, trees
- Intergovernmental relations
- Judicial procedure and administration
- Land use and conservation
- Legal fees and court costs
- Parks, recreation areas, trails
- State and local government operations
- Wilderness and natural areas, wildlife refuges, wild rivers, habitats