H.R.3827 - Hispanic Educational Resources and Empowerment Act of 2019116th Congress (2019-2020)
Subject Terms Assigned to H.R.3827 — 116th Congress (2019-2020)
Links from terms open lists of other bills and resolutions to which the term has been assigned. Find Bills by Legislative Subject and Policy Area provides research guidance. View all Legislative Subject Terms for this Congress.
One Policy Area term, which best describes an entire measure, is assigned to every public bill or resolution.
- Academic performance and assessments
- Education programs funding
- Educational guidance
- Educational technology and distance education
- Elementary and secondary education
- Government studies and investigations
- Higher education
- Minority education
- Performance measurement
- Student aid and college costs
- Teaching, teachers, curricula
- Vocational and technical education