H.R.3929 - Greater Access and Independence through Nonvisual Access Technology Act of 2019116th Congress (2019-2020)
Subject Terms Assigned to H.R.3929 — 116th Congress (2019-2020)
Links from terms open lists of other bills and resolutions to which the term has been assigned. Find Bills by Legislative Subject and Policy Area provides research guidance. View all Legislative Subject Terms for this Congress.
One Policy Area term, which best describes an entire measure, is assigned to every public bill or resolution.
- Access Board
- Administrative law and regulatory procedures
- Civil actions and liability
- Consumer affairs
- Disability and health-based discrimination
- Disability and paralysis
- Drug safety, medical device, and laboratory regulation
- Food and Drug Administration (FDA)
- Government studies and investigations