H.R.4015 - Fair Employment Protection Act of 2019116th Congress (2019-2020)
Subject Terms Assigned to H.R.4015 — 116th Congress (2019-2020)
Links from terms open lists of other bills and resolutions to which the term has been assigned. Find Bills by Legislative Subject and Policy Area provides research guidance. View all Legislative Subject Terms for this Congress.
One Policy Area term, which best describes an entire measure, is assigned to every public bill or resolution.
- Age discrimination
- Assault and harassment offenses
- Civil actions and liability
- Congressional officers and employees
- Disability and health-based discrimination
- Employment discrimination and employee rights
- Government employee pay, benefits, personnel management
- Museums, exhibitions, cultural centers
- Smithsonian Institution