H.R.4032 - Great Lakes Coastal Resiliency Act of 2019116th Congress (2019-2020)
Subject Terms Assigned to H.R.4032 — 116th Congress (2019-2020)
Links from terms open lists of other bills and resolutions to which the term has been assigned. Find Bills by Legislative Subject and Policy Area provides research guidance. View all Legislative Subject Terms for this Congress.
One Policy Area term, which best describes an entire measure, is assigned to every public bill or resolution.
- Atmospheric science and weather
- Congressional oversight
- Emergency planning and evacuation
- Environmental assessment, monitoring, research
- Floods and storm protection
- Government studies and investigations
- Great Lakes
- Hydrology and hydrography
- Lakes and rivers
- Marine and coastal resources, fisheries
- New York State
- Seashores and lakeshores