H.R.4086 - Protection for Veterans' Burn Pit Exposure Act of 2019116th Congress (2019-2020)
Subject Terms Assigned to H.R.4086 — 116th Congress (2019-2020)
Links from terms open lists of other bills and resolutions to which the term has been assigned. Find Bills by Legislative Subject and Policy Area provides research guidance. View all Legislative Subject Terms for this Congress.
One Policy Area term, which best describes an entire measure, is assigned to every public bill or resolution.
- Administrative law and regulatory procedures
- Air quality
- Congressional oversight
- Department of Veterans Affairs
- Environmental health
- Government studies and investigations
- Hazardous wastes and toxic substances
- Military operations and strategy
- Military personnel and dependents
- Solid waste and recycling
- Veterans' medical care
- Veterans' pensions and compensation