H.R.4729 - Courtney Wild Crime Victims' Rights Reform Act of 2019116th Congress (2019-2020)
Subject Terms Assigned to H.R.4729 — 116th Congress (2019-2020)
Links from terms open lists of other bills and resolutions to which the term has been assigned. Find Bills by Legislative Subject and Policy Area provides research guidance. View all Legislative Subject Terms for this Congress.
One Policy Area term, which best describes an entire measure, is assigned to every public bill or resolution.
- Civil actions and liability
- Congressional oversight
- Crime victims
- Criminal investigation, prosecution, interrogation
- Criminal justice information and records
- Criminal procedure and sentencing
- Due process and equal protection
- Employment and training programs
- Government information and archives
- Judicial review and appeals
- Lawyers and legal services
- Legal fees and court costs