H.R.4827 - Building Age-Friendly Communities Act116th Congress (2019-2020)
Subject Terms Assigned to H.R.4827 — 116th Congress (2019-2020)
Links from terms open lists of other bills and resolutions to which the term has been assigned. Find Bills by Legislative Subject and Policy Area provides research guidance. View all Legislative Subject Terms for this Congress.
One Policy Area term, which best describes an entire measure, is assigned to every public bill or resolution.
- Advisory bodies
- Community life and organization
- Health care coverage and access
- Health promotion and preventive care
- Health technology, devices, supplies
- Home and outpatient care
- Homelessness and emergency shelter
- Housing for the elderly and disabled
- Long-term, rehabilitative, and terminal care