H.R.51 - Washington, D.C. Admission Act116th Congress (2019-2020)
Subject Terms Assigned to H.R.51 — 116th Congress (2019-2020)
Links from terms open lists of other bills and resolutions to which the term has been assigned. Find Bills by Legislative Subject and Policy Area provides research guidance. View all Legislative Subject Terms for this Congress.
One Policy Area term, which best describes an entire measure, is assigned to every public bill or resolution.
- Congressional districts and representation
- Congressional elections
- Constitution and constitutional amendments
- District of Columbia
- Elections, voting, political campaign regulation
- Government buildings, facilities, and property
- House of Representatives
- Legislative rules and procedure
- Members of Congress
- State and local government operations