H.R.5277 - To amend section 442 of title 18, United States Code, to exempt certain interests in mutual funds, unit investment trusts, employee benefit plans, and retirement plans from conflict of interest limitations for the Government Publishing Office.116th Congress (2019-2020)
Subject Terms Assigned to H.R.5277 — 116th Congress (2019-2020)
Links from terms open lists of other bills and resolutions to which the term has been assigned. Find Bills by Legislative Subject and Policy Area provides research guidance. View all Legislative Subject Terms for this Congress.
One Policy Area term, which best describes an entire measure, is assigned to every public bill or resolution.
- Books and print media
- Congressional agencies
- Federal officials
- Government Publishing Office (GPO)
- Government employee pay, benefits, personnel management
- Government ethics and transparency, public corruption
- Government information and archives
- News media and reporting
- Public contracts and procurement