H.R.5325 - Ending PUSHOUT Act of 2019116th Congress (2019-2020)
Subject Terms Assigned to H.R.5325 — 116th Congress (2019-2020)
Links from terms open lists of other bills and resolutions to which the term has been assigned. Find Bills by Legislative Subject and Policy Area provides research guidance. View all Legislative Subject Terms for this Congress.
One Policy Area term, which best describes an entire measure, is assigned to every public bill or resolution.
- Congressional oversight
- Criminal justice information and records
- Education programs funding
- Government information and archives
- Government studies and investigations
- Juvenile crime and gang violence
- Mental health
- Minority education
- Social work, volunteer service, charitable organizations
- Teaching, teachers, curricula