H.R.5328 - Federal Funding Accountability for Sexual Harassers Act116th Congress (2019-2020)
Subject Terms Assigned to H.R.5328 — 116th Congress (2019-2020)
Links from terms open lists of other bills and resolutions to which the term has been assigned. Find Bills by Legislative Subject and Policy Area provides research guidance. View all Legislative Subject Terms for this Congress.
One Policy Area term, which best describes an entire measure, is assigned to every public bill or resolution.
- Assault and harassment offenses
- Congressional oversight
- Education programs funding
- Government information and archives
- Government studies and investigations
- Higher education
- Research administration and funding
- Research and development
- Science and engineering education
- Sex offenses
- Sex, gender, sexual orientation discrimination
- Women's employment