H.R.56 - Financial Technology Protection Act116th Congress (2019-2020)
Subject Terms Assigned to H.R.56 — 116th Congress (2019-2020)
Links from terms open lists of other bills and resolutions to which the term has been assigned. Find Bills by Legislative Subject and Policy Area provides research guidance. View all Legislative Subject Terms for this Congress.
One Policy Area term, which best describes an entire measure, is assigned to every public bill or resolution.
- Advanced technology and technological innovations
- Computer security and identity theft
- Computers and information technology
- Congressional oversight
- Crime prevention
- Criminal investigation, prosecution, interrogation
- Fraud offenses and financial crimes
- Government trust funds
- Research administration and funding
- Research and development