H.R.6390 - Medical Supply Chain Emergency Act of 2020116th Congress (2019-2020)
Subject Terms Assigned to H.R.6390 — 116th Congress (2019-2020)
Links from terms open lists of other bills and resolutions to which the term has been assigned. Find Bills by Legislative Subject and Policy Area provides research guidance. View all Legislative Subject Terms for this Congress.
One Policy Area term, which best describes an entire measure, is assigned to every public bill or resolution.
- Cardiovascular and respiratory health
- Emergency medical services and trauma care
- Health personnel
- Health programs administration and funding
- Health technology, devices, supplies
- Infectious and parasitic diseases
- Military procurement, research, weapons development
- Public contracts and procurement
- Strategic materials and reserves
- Worker safety and health