H.R.6408 - To extend the charitable deduction to all taxpayers regardless of whether a taxpayer itemizes deductions in order to encourage and increase charitable giving, and to provide for loans and loan guarantees to certain public charities.116th Congress (2019-2020)
Subject Terms Assigned to H.R.6408 — 116th Congress (2019-2020)
Links from terms open lists of other bills and resolutions to which the term has been assigned. Find Bills by Legislative Subject and Policy Area provides research guidance. View all Legislative Subject Terms for this Congress.
One Policy Area term, which best describes an entire measure, is assigned to every public bill or resolution.
- Cardiovascular and respiratory health
- Charitable contributions
- Department of the Treasury
- Emergency medical services and trauma care
- Executive agency funding and structure
- Government lending and loan guarantees
- Income tax deductions
- Infectious and parasitic diseases
- Social work, volunteer service, charitable organizations
- Tax-exempt organizations