H.R.6435 - Combating Pandemic Scams Act of 2020116th Congress (2019-2020)
Subject Terms Assigned to H.R.6435 — 116th Congress (2019-2020)
Links from terms open lists of other bills and resolutions to which the term has been assigned. Find Bills by Legislative Subject and Policy Area provides research guidance. View all Legislative Subject Terms for this Congress.
One Policy Area term, which best describes an entire measure, is assigned to every public bill or resolution.
- Cardiovascular and respiratory health
- Consumer affairs
- Criminal investigation, prosecution, interrogation
- Disability and paralysis
- Emergency medical services and trauma care
- Fraud offenses and financial crimes
- Government information and archives
- Infectious and parasitic diseases
- Internet and video services
- Marketing and advertising
- Postal service