H.R.6497 - Never Again Small Business Protection Act of 2020116th Congress (2019-2020)
Subject Terms Assigned to H.R.6497 — 116th Congress (2019-2020)
Links from terms open lists of other bills and resolutions to which the term has been assigned. Find Bills by Legislative Subject and Policy Area provides research guidance. View all Legislative Subject Terms for this Congress.
One Policy Area term, which best describes an entire measure, is assigned to every public bill or resolution.
- Congressional oversight
- Corporate finance and management
- Disaster relief and insurance
- Emergency medical services and trauma care
- Employee benefits and pensions
- Government studies and investigations
- Health care costs and insurance
- Infectious and parasitic diseases
- Insurance industry and regulation
- Life, casualty, property insurance
- State and local government operations