H.R.6572 - To direct the Secretary of Health and Human Services, acting through the Director of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, to carry out a national campaign to increase awareness and knowledge of COVID-19.116th Congress (2019-2020)
Subject Terms Assigned to H.R.6572 — 116th Congress (2019-2020)
Links from terms open lists of other bills and resolutions to which the term has been assigned. Find Bills by Legislative Subject and Policy Area provides research guidance. View all Legislative Subject Terms for this Congress.
One Policy Area term, which best describes an entire measure, is assigned to every public bill or resolution.
- Cardiovascular and respiratory health
- Emergency medical services and trauma care
- Foreign language and bilingual programs
- Government information and archives
- Health care coverage and access
- Health information and medical records
- Health promotion and preventive care
- Infectious and parasitic diseases
- Medical tests and diagnostic methods