H.R.6590 - To defer action regarding certain debts arising from benefits under laws administered by the Secretary of Veterans Affairs for a period of time including the COVID-19 emergency period.116th Congress (2019-2020)
Subject Terms Assigned to H.R.6590 — 116th Congress (2019-2020)
Links from terms open lists of other bills and resolutions to which the term has been assigned. Find Bills by Legislative Subject and Policy Area provides research guidance. View all Legislative Subject Terms for this Congress.
One Policy Area term, which best describes an entire measure, is assigned to every public bill or resolution.
- Cardiovascular and respiratory health
- Consumer credit
- Debt collection
- Emergency medical services and trauma care
- Infectious and parasitic diseases
- Interest, dividends, interest rates
- User charges and fees
- Veterans' loans, housing, homeless programs
- Veterans' medical care
- Veterans' pensions and compensation