H.R.6647 - Health Care Opportunities for Transportation Security Administration Employees Act116th Congress (2019-2020)
Subject Terms Assigned to H.R.6647 — 116th Congress (2019-2020)
Links from terms open lists of other bills and resolutions to which the term has been assigned. Find Bills by Legislative Subject and Policy Area provides research guidance. View all Legislative Subject Terms for this Congress.
One Policy Area term, which best describes an entire measure, is assigned to every public bill or resolution.
- Aviation and airports
- Cardiovascular and respiratory health
- Dental care
- Department of Homeland Security
- Emergency medical services and trauma care
- Government employee pay, benefits, personnel management
- Health care costs and insurance
- Health care coverage and access
- Hearing, speech, and vision care
- Infectious and parasitic diseases
- Transportation employees
- Transportation safety and security