H.R.6735 - COVID-19 Fraud Prevention Act116th Congress (2019-2020)
Subject Terms Assigned to H.R.6735 — 116th Congress (2019-2020)
Links from terms open lists of other bills and resolutions to which the term has been assigned. Find Bills by Legislative Subject and Policy Area provides research guidance. View all Legislative Subject Terms for this Congress.
One Policy Area term, which best describes an entire measure, is assigned to every public bill or resolution.
- Cardiovascular and respiratory health
- Congressional oversight
- Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
- Consumer affairs
- Emergency medical services and trauma care
- Executive agency funding and structure
- Financial services and investments
- Fraud offenses and financial crimes
- Government information and archives
- Infectious and parasitic diseases
- Lawyers and legal services
- Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC)