H.R.6778 - To amend the Coronavirus Economic Stabilization Act of 2020 to place certain requirements on corporations receiving Federal aid related to COVID-19.116th Congress (2019-2020)
Subject Terms Assigned to H.R.6778 — 116th Congress (2019-2020)
Links from terms open lists of other bills and resolutions to which the term has been assigned. Find Bills by Legislative Subject and Policy Area provides research guidance. View all Legislative Subject Terms for this Congress.
One Policy Area term, which best describes an entire measure, is assigned to every public bill or resolution.
- Administrative law and regulatory procedures
- Cardiovascular and respiratory health
- Corporate finance and management
- Economic performance and conditions
- Emergency medical services and trauma care
- Employee benefits and pensions
- Government lending and loan guarantees
- Infectious and parasitic diseases
- Labor-management relations
- Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC)
- Small business
- Wages and earnings