H.R.6878 - To direct the Secretary of Health and Human Services to develop and implement improved, transparent processes for the use and distribution of supplies in the Strategic National Stockpile, and for other purposes.116th Congress (2019-2020)
Subject Terms Assigned to H.R.6878 — 116th Congress (2019-2020)
Links from terms open lists of other bills and resolutions to which the term has been assigned. Find Bills by Legislative Subject and Policy Area provides research guidance. View all Legislative Subject Terms for this Congress.
One Policy Area term, which best describes an entire measure, is assigned to every public bill or resolution.
- Congressional oversight
- Emergency medical services and trauma care
- Federal-Indian relations
- Health technology, devices, supplies
- Immunology and vaccination
- Intergovernmental relations
- Medical tests and diagnostic methods
- State and local government operations
- Strategic materials and reserves
- Worker safety and health