H.R.693 - U.S. Senator Joseph D. Tydings Memorial Prevent All Soring Tactics Act of 2019116th Congress (2019-2020)
Subject Terms Assigned to H.R.693 — 116th Congress (2019-2020)
Links from terms open lists of other bills and resolutions to which the term has been assigned. Find Bills by Legislative Subject and Policy Area provides research guidance. View all Legislative Subject Terms for this Congress.
One Policy Area term, which best describes an entire measure, is assigned to every public bill or resolution.
- Administrative law and regulatory procedures
- Animal protection and human-animal relationships
- Crimes against animals and natural resources
- Department of Agriculture
- Government information and archives
- Licensing and registrations
- Museums, exhibitions, cultural centers
- Veterinary medicine and animal diseases