H.R.7059 - Coronavirus Provider Protection Act116th Congress (2019-2020)
Subject Terms Assigned to H.R.7059 — 116th Congress (2019-2020)
Links from terms open lists of other bills and resolutions to which the term has been assigned. Find Bills by Legislative Subject and Policy Area provides research guidance. View all Legislative Subject Terms for this Congress.
One Policy Area term, which best describes an entire measure, is assigned to every public bill or resolution.
- Cardiovascular and respiratory health
- Civil actions and liability
- Emergency medical services and trauma care
- Federal preemption
- Health care coverage and access
- Health care quality
- Health facilities and institutions
- Health personnel
- Infectious and parasitic diseases
- State and local government operations