H.R.761 - CAMPUS HATE Crimes Act116th Congress (2019-2020)
Subject Terms Assigned to H.R.761 — 116th Congress (2019-2020)
Links from terms open lists of other bills and resolutions to which the term has been assigned. Find Bills by Legislative Subject and Policy Area provides research guidance. View all Legislative Subject Terms for this Congress.
One Policy Area term, which best describes an entire measure, is assigned to every public bill or resolution.
- Assault and harassment offenses
- Crime prevention
- Criminal investigation, prosecution, interrogation
- Criminal justice information and records
- Disability and paralysis
- Education programs funding
- Hate crimes
- Higher education
- Racial and ethnic relations
- School administration
- Sex, gender, sexual orientation discrimination
- Violent crime