H.R.7612 - Department of the Interior, Environment, and Related Agencies Appropriations Act, 2021116th Congress (2019-2020) |
|Sponsor:||Rep. McCollum, Betty [D-MN-4] (Introduced 07/14/2020)|
|Committees:||House - Appropriations|
|Committee Reports:||H. Rept. 116-448|
|Latest Action:||House - 07/14/2020 Placed on the Union Calendar, Calendar No. 360. (All Actions)|
This bill has the status Introduced
Here are the steps for Status of Legislation:
- Passed House
- Passed Senate
- To President
- Became Law
Summary: H.R.7612 — 116th Congress (2019-2020)All Information (Except Text)
Reported to House (07/14/2020)
Department of the Interior, Environment, and Related Agencies Appropriations Act, 2021
This bill provides FY2021 appropriations for the Department of the Interior, the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA), and related agencies.
The bill provides appropriations to Interior for
- the Bureau of Land Management,
- the U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service,
- the National Park Service,
- the U.S. Geological Survey,
- the Bureau of Ocean Energy Management,
- the Bureau of Safety and Environmental Enforcement,
- the Office of Surface Mining Reclamation and Enforcement,
- the Bureau of Indian Affairs,
- the Bureau of Indian Education,
- the Office of the Special Trustee For American Indians,
- Departmental Offices, and
- Department-Wide Programs.
The bill also provides appropriations to the EPA and the Forest Service.
Within the Department of Health and Human Services, the bill provides appropriations for
- the Indian Health Service,
- the National Institute of Environmental Health Sciences, and
- the Agency for Toxic Substances and Disease Registry.
The bill provides appropriations to several related agencies, including
- the Council on Environmental Quality and Office of Environmental Quality,
- the Chemical Safety and Hazard Investigation Board,
- the Office of Navajo and Hopi Indian Relocation,
- the Institute of American Indian and Alaska Native Culture and Arts Development,
- the Smithsonian Institution,
- the National Gallery of Art,
- the John F. Kennedy Center for the Performing Arts,
- the Woodrow Wilson International Center for Scholars,
- the National Endowment for the Arts,
- the National Endowment for the Humanities,
- the Commission of Fine Arts,
- the Advisory Council on Historic Preservation.
- the National Capital Planning Commission,
- the U.S. Holocaust Memorial Museum,
- the Presidio Trust,
- the Dwight D. Eisenhower Memorial Commission, and
- the World War I Centennial Commission.
The bill also provides additional emergency funding to the Bureau of Indian Education, the EPA, and the Indian Health Service for school construction, infrastructure grants, and the construction of health care facilities.
Additionally, the bill sets forth requirements and restrictions for using funds provided by this and other appropriations Acts.