H.R.764 - United States Reciprocal Trade Act116th Congress (2019-2020)
Subject Terms Assigned to H.R.764 — 116th Congress (2019-2020)
Links from terms open lists of other bills and resolutions to which the term has been assigned. Find Bills by Legislative Subject and Policy Area provides research guidance. View all Legislative Subject Terms for this Congress.
One Policy Area term, which best describes an entire measure, is assigned to every public bill or resolution.
- Advisory bodies
- Competitiveness, trade promotion, trade deficits
- Congressional oversight
- Free trade and trade barriers
- International organizations and cooperation
- Legislative rules and procedure
- Office of the U.S. Trade Representative
- Presidents and presidential powers, Vice Presidents
- Trade agreements and negotiations
- Trade restrictions