H.R.7793 - Financial Compensation for CFPB Whistleblowers Act116th Congress (2019-2020)
Subject Terms Assigned to H.R.7793 — 116th Congress (2019-2020)
Links from terms open lists of other bills and resolutions to which the term has been assigned. Find Bills by Legislative Subject and Policy Area provides research guidance. View all Legislative Subject Terms for this Congress.
One Policy Area term, which best describes an entire measure, is assigned to every public bill or resolution.
- Administrative remedies
- Civil actions and liability
- Congressional oversight
- Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
- Consumer affairs
- Consumer credit
- Employment discrimination and employee rights
- Fraud offenses and financial crimes
- Government information and archives
- Judicial review and appeals
- Lawyers and legal services
- Right of privacy