H.R.8051 - US MADE Act of 2020116th Congress (2019-2020)
Subject Terms Assigned to H.R.8051 — 116th Congress (2019-2020)
Links from terms open lists of other bills and resolutions to which the term has been assigned. Find Bills by Legislative Subject and Policy Area provides research guidance. View all Legislative Subject Terms for this Congress.
One Policy Area term, which best describes an entire measure, is assigned to every public bill or resolution.
- Business investment and capital
- Buy American requirements
- Emergency medical services and trauma care
- Government information and archives
- Health technology, devices, supplies
- Income tax credits
- Infectious and parasitic diseases
- Licensing and registrations
- Medical tests and diagnostic methods
- Public contracts and procurement
- Strategic materials and reserves