H.R.8452 - Protect Brave Whistleblowers Act of 2020116th Congress (2019-2020)
Subject Terms Assigned to H.R.8452 — 116th Congress (2019-2020)
Links from terms open lists of other bills and resolutions to which the term has been assigned. Find Bills by Legislative Subject and Policy Area provides research guidance. View all Legislative Subject Terms for this Congress.
One Policy Area term, which best describes an entire measure, is assigned to every public bill or resolution.
- Congressional oversight
- Criminal investigation, prosecution, interrogation
- Employment discrimination and employee rights
- Espionage and treason
- Evidence and witnesses
- Government ethics and transparency, public corruption
- Government studies and investigations
- Intelligence activities, surveillance, classified information
- Subversive activities