H.R.8462 - Flood Resiliency and Taxpayer Savings Act of 2020116th Congress (2019-2020)
Subject Terms Assigned to H.R.8462 — 116th Congress (2019-2020)
Links from terms open lists of other bills and resolutions to which the term has been assigned. Find Bills by Legislative Subject and Policy Area provides research guidance. View all Legislative Subject Terms for this Congress.
One Policy Area term, which best describes an entire measure, is assigned to every public bill or resolution.
- Administrative law and regulatory procedures
- Building construction
- Congressional oversight
- Emergency planning and evacuation
- Environmental assessment, monitoring, research
- Floods and storm protection
- Geography and mapping
- Government buildings, facilities, and property
- Hydrology and hydrography
- Water resources funding