H.R.8633 - Humane Research and Testing Act of 2020116th Congress (2019-2020)
Subject Terms Assigned to H.R.8633 — 116th Congress (2019-2020)
Links from terms open lists of other bills and resolutions to which the term has been assigned. Find Bills by Legislative Subject and Policy Area provides research guidance. View all Legislative Subject Terms for this Congress.
One Policy Area term, which best describes an entire measure, is assigned to every public bill or resolution.
- Advanced technology and technological innovations
- Animal protection and human-animal relationships
- Department of Health and Human Services
- Executive agency funding and structure
- Government information and archives
- Medical research
- National Institutes of Health (NIH)
- Research administration and funding
- Research ethics