H.Con.Res.24 - Expressing the sense of Congress that the report of Special Counsel Mueller should be made available to the public and to Congress.116th Congress (2019-2020)
Subject Terms Assigned to H.Con.Res.24 — 116th Congress (2019-2020)
Links from terms open lists of other bills and resolutions to which the term has been assigned. Find Bills by Legislative Subject and Policy Area provides research guidance. View all Legislative Subject Terms for this Congress.
One Policy Area term, which best describes an entire measure, is assigned to every public bill or resolution.
- Congressional oversight
- Criminal investigation, prosecution, interrogation
- Criminal justice information and records
- Department of Justice
- Elections, voting, political campaign regulation
- Federal officials
- Government ethics and transparency, public corruption
- Government information and archives
- Presidents and presidential powers, Vice Presidents
- Subversive activities