H.Res.116 - Calling for a prompt multinational freedom of navigation operation in the Black Sea and urging the cancellation of the Nord Stream 2 pipeline.116th Congress (2019-2020)
Subject Terms Assigned to H.Res.116 — 116th Congress (2019-2020)
Links from terms open lists of other bills and resolutions to which the term has been assigned. Find Bills by Legislative Subject and Policy Area provides research guidance. View all Legislative Subject Terms for this Congress.
One Policy Area term, which best describes an entire measure, is assigned to every public bill or resolution.
- Energy storage, supplies, demand
- Foreign aid and international relief
- Marine and inland water transportation
- Military assistance, sales, and agreements
- Military operations and strategy
- Navigation, waterways, harbors
- Oil and gas
- Sovereignty, recognition, national governance and status