H.Res.163 - RESPECT Resolution116th Congress (2019-2020)
Subject Terms Assigned to H.Res.163 — 116th Congress (2019-2020)
Links from terms open lists of other bills and resolutions to which the term has been assigned. Find Bills by Legislative Subject and Policy Area provides research guidance. View all Legislative Subject Terms for this Congress.
One Policy Area term, which best describes an entire measure, is assigned to every public bill or resolution.
- Administrative law and regulatory procedures
- Business ethics
- Criminal procedure and sentencing
- Drug, alcohol, tobacco use
- Housing and community development funding
- Licensing and registrations
- Minority and disadvantaged businesses
- Racial and ethnic relations
- Small business
- State and local government operations