H.Res.754 - Expressing the sense of the House of Representatives that the United States should continue to support the people of Nicaragua in their peaceful efforts to promote democracy and human rights, and use the tools under United States law to increase political and financial pressure on the government of Daniel Ortega.116th Congress (2019-2020)
Subject Terms Assigned to H.Res.754 — 116th Congress (2019-2020)
Links from terms open lists of other bills and resolutions to which the term has been assigned. Find Bills by Legislative Subject and Policy Area provides research guidance. View all Legislative Subject Terms for this Congress.
One Policy Area term, which best describes an entire measure, is assigned to every public bill or resolution.
- Detention of persons
- Diplomacy, foreign officials, Americans abroad
- Elections, voting, political campaign regulation
- Foreign loans and debt
- Human rights
- International organizations and cooperation
- Latin America
- News media and reporting
- Political movements and philosophies
- Rule of law and government transparency
- Sovereignty, recognition, national governance and status