H.Res.757 - Calling for the resignation and disbarment of United States Attorney General William P. Barr, and for other purposes.116th Congress (2019-2020)
Subject Terms Assigned to H.Res.757 — 116th Congress (2019-2020)
Links from terms open lists of other bills and resolutions to which the term has been assigned. Find Bills by Legislative Subject and Policy Area provides research guidance. View all Legislative Subject Terms for this Congress.
One Policy Area term, which best describes an entire measure, is assigned to every public bill or resolution.
- Constitution and constitutional amendments
- Criminal investigation, prosecution, interrogation
- Department of Justice
- District of Columbia
- Federal officials
- Government ethics and transparency, public corruption
- Law enforcement administration and funding
- Lawyers and legal services
- New York State
- Racial and ethnic relations