H.Res.770 - Disapproving the manner in which Chairman Adam B. Schiff of the Permanent Select Committee on Intelligence and Chairman Jerrold Lewis Nadler of the Committee on the Judiciary have conducted committee action during the impeachment inquiry of President Donald John Trump.116th Congress (2019-2020)
Subject Terms Assigned to H.Res.770 — 116th Congress (2019-2020)
Links from terms open lists of other bills and resolutions to which the term has been assigned. Find Bills by Legislative Subject and Policy Area provides research guidance. View all Legislative Subject Terms for this Congress.
One Policy Area term, which best describes an entire measure, is assigned to every public bill or resolution.
- Congressional oversight
- Evidence and witnesses
- Federal officials
- Government ethics and transparency, public corruption
- Government studies and investigations
- House Committee on the Judiciary
- House Permanent Select Committee on Intelligence
- House of Representatives
- Legislative rules and procedure
- Members of Congress
- Presidents and presidential powers, Vice Presidents