H.Res.837 - Reaffirming the need for transatlantic cooperation to combat anti-Semitism in Europe.116th Congress (2019-2020)
Subject Terms Assigned to H.Res.837 — 116th Congress (2019-2020)
Links from terms open lists of other bills and resolutions to which the term has been assigned. Find Bills by Legislative Subject and Policy Area provides research guidance. View all Legislative Subject Terms for this Congress.
One Policy Area term, which best describes an entire measure, is assigned to every public bill or resolution.
- Area studies and international education
- Crime prevention
- Criminal investigation, prosecution, interrogation
- Hate crimes
- International organizations and cooperation
- Law enforcement administration and funding
- Political movements and philosophies
- Racial and ethnic relations
- Sovereignty, recognition, national governance and status
- Teaching, teachers, curricula
- War crimes, genocide, crimes against humanity
- World history